The Pinnacle Awards spotlight leading women in business who hold themselves to high standards and contribute to the betterment of the community.
A total of twelve outstanding women from an 18-county region of Northwest Florida are selected from nominations and honored at the annual Pinnacle Awards, presented by 850 – The Business Magazine of Northwest Florida. Below are this years recipients:
- Beth Corum – Capital City Bank Group
- Julie Montanaro – WCTV, Tallahassee, FL
- Kathleen Hudon – Pensacola State College
- Patrice Floyd – Javacya Arts Conservatory
- Rachael Gillette – Studer Community Institute
- Susan Payne Turner – Prime Meridian Bank-Tallahassee/Crawfordville/Lakeland
- Pam Sutton – Stone & Sutton, P.A.
- Jillian Weise – Florida State University
- Susan Fiorito – Florida State University
- Dr. Lisa Plano – Fort Walton Beach Medical Center
- Madison Zabala – TC Federal Credit Union/Tallahassee Picnic Turnbull Award
- Susan Dunlap – United Way of the Big Bend Posthumous Award
The Turnbull Award was introduced for the first time at the 2020 ceremony to recognize the lifetime achievements of Marjorie Turnbull, a 2020 Pinnacle recipient. The Turnbull Award recognizes an “up and coming” young woman who is more than on her way to encompassing what it means to be a Pinnacle recipient.
For sponsorship opportunities or event details, contact McKenzie Burleigh.