Chamber Provides COVID-19 Resources for Businesses
Stay up to date as the coronavirus pandemic progresses
In addition to our coverage, the Tallahassee Chamber of Commerce is actively monitoring key developments related to COVID-19.
As a resource to individuals and businesses, they’ve created a webpage to showcase local updates and information that can be of assistance to you and your employees. Visit their page for community updates, business preparedness tips, webinars and more which they will be updating regularly.
Financial Support for Businesses
As of March 17, Governor Ron DeSantis ordered all bars and nightclubs to close for 30 days. Restaurants are ordered to close at 10:00PM, operate at 50% capacity and are encouraged to move to takeout/delivery service going forward. You can find a compiled list of restaurants that are offering specialized services during the COVID-19 crisis. You can find this ongoing list here.
Leon County Schools
Additional information and resources:
- State Loan Program
- Analysis on Congressional Action on Coronavirus Response
- SBA Guidance for Businesses and Employers
- White House: Avoid Groups of More Than 10 People
- 4 Key Coronavirus Insurance Coverage Battlegrounds
- Florida is First to Get Medicaid Flexibility for Coronavirus Treatment
- Trump to Seek $850 Billion Stimulus Package
- House Passes Corrected Coronavirus Bill
- Federal Reserve Slashes Interest Rates
- Gov. DeSantis Orders New Bar and Restaurant Guidelines
- Palm Beach Announces Curfew
If your business has a resource that you would like us to share, please contact us.